Born in Naples August 24, 1960.
Graduated in Biological Science (1986) and PhD in “Biology and Molecular Pathology” (1993), University of Naples Federico II.
Research felloship DIBIT-HSR, San Raffaele Hospital Milan (1993-1995).
Technician (VII level), University of Milan (1996-2001).
Technician (D1 level) University of Milan-Bicocca (2001-2003).
Assistant Professor of Anatomy, University of Milan-Bicocca (2004 – today).
Author of 34 papers on international peer-reviewed journals. Reviewer for international peer-reviewed journals.
– In vitro study of antitumoral effects of Hibiscus sabdarifa extract and its fractions
– In vitro study of antitumoral effects of Rigosertib (ON-01910)
– In vitro study of biological properties of aloesaponol III 8-methyl ether (ASME) e Germisone
– In vitro study of biological properties and differentiation of mesenchymal stem cells from different tissues (bone marrow, periodontal ligament, dental pulp, adipose tissue, skin)
– In vitro study of molecular mechanisms involved in antineoplastic-induced peripheral neurotoxicity
Anatomy for Medical degree in Medicine and Surgery and for Bachelor degree in Biomedical Laboratory Techniques and Dental Hygiene.
- Malacrida A, Maggioni D, Cassetti A, Nicolini G, Cavaletti G, Miloso M. (2016) Antitumoral Effect of Hibiscus sabdariffa on Human Squamous Cell Carcinoma and Multiple Myeloma Cells. Nutr Cancer. 68:1161-70
- Bentivegna A, Roversi G, Riva G, Paoletta L, Redaelli S, Miloso M, Tredici G, Dalprà L.(2016) The Effect of Culture on Human Bone Marrow Mesenchymal Stem Cells: Focus on DNA Methylation Profiles Stem Cells Int. 2016:5656701
- Scuteri A, Ravasi M, Monfrini M, Milano A, D’Amico G, Miloso M, Tredici G. (2015) Human Mesenchymal Stem Cells Protect Dorsal Root Ganglia from the Neurotoxic Effect of Cisplatin Anticancer Res 35:5383-9
- Scuteri A, Donzelli E, Foudah D, Caldara C, Redondo J, D’Amico G, Tredici G, Miloso M. (2014) Mesengenic differentiation: comparison of human and rat bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells Int J Stem Cells 7:127-34
- Foudah D, Monfrini M, Donzelli E, Niada S, Brini AT, Orciani M, Tredici G, Miloso M. Expression of neural markers by undifferentiated mesenchymal-like stem cells from different sources. J Immunol Res. 2014;2014:987678. doi: 10.1155/2014/987678. Epub 2014 Mar 5.
- Donzelli E, Lucchini C, Ballarini E, Scuteri A, Carini F, Tredici G, Miloso M. ERK1 and ERK2 are involved in recruitment and maturation of human mesenchymal stem cells induced to adipogenic differentiation.J Mol Cell Biol. 2011 Apr;3(2):123-31. doi: 10.1093/jmcb/mjq050. Epub 2011 Jan 28.
- Miloso M, Scuteri A, Foudah D, Tredici G. MAPKs as mediators of cell fate determination: an approach to neurodegenerative diseases. Curr Med Chem. 2008;15(6):538-48. Review.
- Miloso M, Villa D, Crimi M, Galbiati S, Donzelli E, Nicolini G, Tredici G.Retinoic acid-induced neuritogenesis of human neuroblastoma SH-SY5Y cells is ERK independent and PKC dependent. J Neurosci Res. 2004 Jan 15;75(2):241-52.
Find out more on SCOPUS